Sunday, April 7, 2013

LAST. CAMP. EVER

I never have to attend camp ever again. 
__________
Day 1.
I'm not even going to post a picture of my luggage. 
I don't travel light. 
So I arrived to school, and walked straight to Jarryd to tell him how much I hated everything (as I do every morning). 
We departed at about 9am.

The buses parked outside the school. 
We stopped at KFC an hour into our journey for 'lunch'. 
It was my first time stepping into KFC here in Aussie.

My happy panda apple-drinking face. 

Curran's burger and my box of popcorn chicken. 

Soon enough, we arrived at the Ace-Hi Ranch. 
I snapped a couple of pictures for Amelia.




The name of my cabin. 
The inside view from my bed. 
Sonia had told me that there will a double-bed, so naturally I shotgunned it. 
But I'm a darling so I let Newyear share it with me :) 
(Mel, MUAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA)

Newyear began munching on food the moment we entered the cabin. 
Meow watching Community on her little tablet. 

We had to go on the flying fox the first day. 
And I got a boo-boo. 
It really hurt, I'm serious. 

STUBBY FINGERS
__________
Day 2. 
I'm not a geography nor a biology student so we didn't get to go on excursions. 
Instead we stayed behind studying and doing activities such as the giant swing and archery. 
I didn't do the giant swing. Only did archery, just so I could have a picture where I looked cool.


I'm a boring, moody wuss

Meow & I. 
_________
Day 3.
I don't even remember what I did, besides having a selfie frenzy with Aaron and Newyear.
Oh that's right. My group - B2 - went rock climbing. 
I didn't climb. I'm way too conscious about how I'd look. 










Jarryd does geography so on his excursion he sent me this beautiful picture of the scenery from his ferry ride.



Meal times at camp:
Besides breakfast and one dinner, I lived on cup noodles. SHIN RAMEN. 


Breakfast everyday. 

The only dinner I ate - WEDGES. 
__________


 I'm a bit of an obsessed girlfriend. 
I found this while browsing through 9gag before falling asleep one night. 
__________
Day 4.
We went to Port Phillips Head national park.
We walked for TWO HOURS.
That's enough walking to last me a year. 

I saw a Wallaby! 
Mr and Mrs Smith. 
Go listen: Mr. & Mrs.Smith 



After the national park, we went to the Enchanted Maze Garden. 
Well.... It was more for little kiddies, not really for 17 year olds. 
But, I got to eat fries and lollies there so I didn't complain. 




(I'm beautiful)

(He will kill me if he sees this picture) GAYTIME. 


After getting back, Mr.Smith & I went to have a chat with the Cockatoos.
They managed to say "hello" and "bye bye" to me. 
__________

Day 5.
Newyear and took heaps of selfless on the last morning. 
So, here's a couple. 



 We stopped by the city on our way back. 
Mel, Ray, New and I had Thai food, NOM NOM NOM. 



Mr.Smith 'surprised' me with a lovely necklace. 
I love it. 
Thank you. 


So that was camp. 
A boring waste of 5 days of my life. 
That's a little harsh.
BUT. I did enjoy spending time with my friends. 
(Here's some love to Mel, Ray, Aaron & Newyear) 

And that's it.
Another thing I can cut off from my "Last-Ever" list before I graduate. 

Here's a picture of Timmy & Tommy to end the post. 





No comments:

Post a Comment