Tuesday, January 1, 2013

A New Beginning

Firstly I'll start of by wishing everyone a happy new year and may all of you have a fulfilling year ahead.

I have been contemplating creating this blog for way too long, and with the much needed convincing from Amelia, I have finally set off on this 'blogging' journey.

I will be entering my final year in the IB diploma this February, therefore I can only promise to try my best in updating my blog at least once a week.It is one of my 2013 resolutions that this doesn't become your typical blog that is created ostentatiously but ends up abandoned and untouched (seeing as I myself was once a culprit of this).

This blog will be a platform for my thriving passion for fashion (outfit of the day, 'hauls' (without any intentions to show off/brag)...), as well as an opportunity for me to share my thoughts/emotions/opinions to all of you. Therefore, this blog can be categorised as a fashion/lifestyle blog (? I don't know). 

I hope that I can share this journey with all of you, and all of your support means the world to me :)


    

No comments:

Post a Comment