Wednesday, January 9, 2013

And......
It's already been a week since my first post and I have yet to come up with a proper idea for this one. I mentioned in the previous post that I'd be blogging mostly about fashion and what's not. But because I'm in the holiday zone, I rarely dress up decent enough to make an entire post on it.

 I think I'll add a bit of my personal life into this blog, if not this blog will have a super short life span.

On the bright side, the award season is around the corner and I'll be sparing blog posts to comment on the fashion hits and misses of the season. I remember the first time I watched the Golden Globe Awards on E! - 2009. I was 14. I was in my sweaty school uniform watching all these celebrities flaunt their gorgeous dresses on the red carpet. It was Eva Longoria's stunning red Reem Acra dress that left an imprint in my mind, seeing as it's the only dress I could remember from that night.

She radiates 'confidence' and that makes me jealous. Confidence is key to making one look exceptionally beautiful. 
Oh! Wait, I lied. I remember Kate Winslet and her dress from that night. It was Yves Saint Laurent. I went through a phase where I was addicted to Titanic. I couldn't stop singing it's theme song even, "My Heart Will Go On" (my neighbour knocked on our door telling my mum I was a bit loud, how very embarrassing). Anyway, yes, crazy Titanic phase = me remembering Kate's dress from the 2009 GGs.


Now. Why did I just ramble on about the Golden Globes that happened 2 years ago? It was the only award show I've ever watched (ha ha ha) and I just thought I'd make myself seem knowledgeable in this area (which I'm actually not) to SHOW OFF.

Something more 'current': I'm a bit late, but i'm finally going through the printed pattern legging phase! (clap clap clap).

That's me in Amelia's car in my regular sitting position. If you didn't know, I'm an escape performer from Cirque De Soleil, where I stole the leggings from. 
(I'm just eccentric by nature.)

Hmm, anything more interesting to tell the world Lara?

1. I got my P license so I can legally drive around by myself. Unfortunately I have a slight disability when it comes to parking (my brother says it's because i'm a girl). You can't 'go out' without being able to park so..... the license has no perks for me just yet.

2. I've started going to the gym, and I even got a personal trainer to make my life miserable  get me fit!

3. I've already broken one of my new year resolutions. I mean, it's actually impossible for me to not have McDonalds on a regular basis back here in Malaysia.


To end this awfully messy post, here's a picture of a cat named Shadow, who is on the top of my 'if-I-was-a-cat-i'd-date-him' list.


xoxo




Old friendships rekindled are the best. 

No comments:

Post a Comment